NetworkManager and DHCP

Hi, I can't setup NetworkManager to work properly with my DHCP. After
service NetworkManager start it sets link local IP address to eth0
interface (such as 169.254.x.x), but it should call dhcpclient and get
the IP from the server. According to Ethereal capture NetworkManager
doesn't seem to send DHCP Offer to server as it should. The eth0
interface has the following configuration

# cat ifcfg-LAN
DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Ethernet
#NETMASK=255.255.255.0
#IPADDR=10.76.128.61
USERCTL=yes
PEERDNS=yes
#GATEWAY=10.76.128.1
HWADDR=00:c0:9f:cf:60:34

and calling ifup eth0 correctly sets the IP up (as well as service
network start)

NetworkManager-0.5.1-1.FC4.4

Am I missing some configuration file or issue?
--
Radek Vokál <radekvokal@xxxxxxxxx>