Re: Fwd: Re: Having trouble getting GUI to work on HP NetServer LH3R

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 04:13, Hex Star wrote:
> Ugh sorry...so many of these damn notices and the client keeps messing up
> for some reason...sorry about the three forwarded AntiSpam UOL
> notices...won't happen again >< grr...this person (
> petsupermarket.sspam@xxxxxxxxxx) really should get unlisted, so
> annoying...already followed the steps that are supposedly needed to get rid
> of the notices on my end too and yet they still won't stop :-( ><

There has been endless discussion on why it is impossible for the mailing list
to block these.  I'm no expert on gmail, but I think that if you mark the
last few of these you got as spam they will in future be dropped into your
spam folder where you can ignore them.

Anne