enabling guest access to some samba shares and printers on FC3

hey friends,

I have configured samba for my domain.Now I want to allow guest acess to some samba shares and printers.

There are few laptops with Windows Home Edition running on them and I want to allow them to print to the printers attached to the FC3 machine.I am using security as domain in that case the user authentication is done by the Windows 2003 server and guest account is enabled on the Windows 2003 server.

My smb.conf is below

workgroup = sun
netbios name = server2
guest account = nobody
security = domain
password server = server.sun.com

[utilities2]
path=/utilities2
public = yes
writeable = yes
guest ok = yes

[printers]
   comment = All Printers
   path = /var/spool/samba
   browseable = no
   guest ok = yes
   writable = no
   printable = yes
   public = yes
   printer admin = root
   printing = cups
   use client driver = yes

[homes]
   comment = Home Directories
   browseable = no
   writeable = yes
   hide dot files = yes
   veto files = /*MAILDIR*/

Everytime I try to access the utilities2 shares or printers the Samba asks for the username and password. I want to configure samba in such a way that anybody within my domain can access to these shares and printers.

What modifications I have to do to enable guest access to some of the shares.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover