Re: email/groupware solution ?

On Monday 13 March 2006 11:51, Axel Thimm wrote:
> After some investigation I ended up with opengroupware as a
> candidate. It looks like people had been successfully using it with
> dovecot. I'll be packaging it up at ATrpms (maybe in the testing
> section).

It would be great to have these at ATrpms.
I haven't tried dovecot and didn't even know it existed. I'm actually stil
figuring out how to get mail working well. Thanks for pointing this out.

> I also like horde a lot, but the integration with other clients like
> evolution's calendaring isn't there, and having a web-only calendaring
> is sometimes bothersome.

Correct, but in my case it is only useful when I can have this on both windows
and Linux and I think evolution doesn't run on windows or am I wrong here ?
Having evolution on Linux and another client for windows would also be fine
though.

regards,
Marcel