Re: Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

At 14:18 13/03/2006, you wrote:

Already been done but it doesn't help.  The UOL mail is sent
directly to you, not the list.

I don't know anything about running a list server, so this might be a daft idea, but would it be possible to get the server to strip, say, six characters from in front of or after the '@' character in the reply-to address before accepting postings? Then we could all add the appropriate number of random characters to our reply-to addresses, and all the unwanted messages from petsupermarket would just bounce because they would be sent out with invalid addresses.

We, of course, would be "In the know", and know what to do to reply to another subscriber off-list.

Dave F