Re: Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, Gilboa Davara wrote:

> On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 11:01 +0000, Dan Track wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Can someone, Administrator, please delist the person above.
> >
> > Basically everytime I send a message to this list the person keeps
> > sending me antispam notices. Its ridiculous. Given that this account
> > is dedicated to fedora lists, its impossible to be listed as a spam
> > address.
> >
> > Its so annoying for me, and I'm sure other people are suffering aswell.
> >
> > Looking forward to your reposnse.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dan
>
> Known problem:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UOL

from that "known problem" explanation:

"UOL doesn't care about the collateral damage. Their subscribers don't
get much spam (in spite of all of the lost legitimate email). They
think their system is good and don't see it the way everyone else
does."

they might start to care if all fedora mailing lists simply blocked
everything from that entire domain and tossed all members off the
mailing lists.  if a domain refuses to play nice, why does redhat
continue to tolerate it?  seriously.

rday