Re: Tough problems when compiling

Mariano López Reta wrote:
Hello, list.

I'm facing several problems when compiling applications, that generate
very difficult to trace quirks and inconveniences.

My best guess at what's happening is that, for some reason, I'm getting
programs compiled at a mix of 32 and 64 bits, and the resulting
executable generally ends up sigfaulting.

./configure --libdir=/usr/lib64
should usually help.

-- Rex