Share /boot between fc3 and fc5?

I'd like to install FC5t3 on my system, in a spare LVM partition.  I
already have 4 basic partitions, one of which is my /boot.  I'd need to
have FC3 and FC5t3 sharing /boot.  Do I need to do anything special when
installing FC5t3?  Should I let the installer know about the real /boot and
do its thing?  Should I have it put everything in the LVM partition and
copy the relevent files from its /boot to the real one, and modify the
grub.conf by hand?