bacula server

Hello all i have fedora core 3 and wouldl like set up a bacula server.  I am newbie with fedora and am sorry if this question is trivial for this list.  However i do need some guidance i have downloaded the install file for bacula-mysql as there is no yum version of bacula-server that i can find.

bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.101mdk.i586.rpm

when i try to install i get this

error: Failed dependencies:
        mtx is needed by bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586
        mysql >= 4.0 is needed by bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586
        mysql-client >= 4.0 is needed by bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586
        perl-base is needed by bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586
        python-base is needed by bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586
        libcrypto.so.0.9.7 is needed by bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586
        libintl.so.2 is needed by bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586
        libmysqlclient.so.12 is needed by bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586
        libssl.so.0.9.7 is needed by bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586
        bacula-client conflicts with bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4.i586

I have updated mysql using yum but it dosent help.

mysql-server.i386                        3.23.58-16.FC3.1       installed
Matched from:
mysql-server
The MySQL server and related files.
MySQL is a true multi-user, multi-threaded SQL database server. MySQL
is a client/server implementation that consists of a server daemon
(mysqld) and many different client programs and libraries. This
package contains the MySQL server and some accompanying files and
directories.
http://www.mysql.com

I am used to FreeBSD and the ports system so yum and apt-get are very new to me.  I am puzzled as some of these dependencies are already met i have perl installed too but it is still showing as a dependancy

perl.i386                                3:5.8.5-24.FC3         installed
Matched from:
perl
The Perl programming language.
Perl is a high-level programming language with roots in C, sed, awk
and shell scripting.  Perl is good at handling processes and files,
and is especially good at handling text.  Perl's hallmarks are
practicality and efficiency.  While it is used to do a lot of
different things, Perl's most common applications are system
administration utilities and web programming.  A large proportion of
the CGI scripts on the web are written in Perl.  You need the perl
package installed on your system so that your system can handle Perl
scripts.

Install this package if you want to program in Perl or enable your
system to handle Perl scripts.
http://www.perl.org/

--
Computer King/CaNMail

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

Sales, Service, and Hosting
Email, Data, and Web Packages
Ask about web design specials

Affiliates
http://www.computerking.ca/pages/links/affiliates/affiliates.htm

Maybe Computer Science should be in the College of Theology. -- R. S. Barton