Re: Gnome panel clock

Hello Tim,

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:47:27 +1030 Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 18:33 -0800, David Boles wrote:
> > I was asked why the GNOME panel clock calendar displays weeks that
> > begin with Monday.
>
> Mine doesn't, it starts with Sunday.  Personally I prefer the other way,
> as I sometimes work 7 days a week, but with a difference between
> weekdays and weekends.
>
> > The other questions are. Ccan it be changed to begin with Sunday? And,
> > of course if possible, how to change it?
>
> I suspect it might be automatically adjusted by the norms for your
> region.  I can't see a way to manually change it.

Neither I do, here running FC3 and it begins w/ Sunday. I can't imagine how
it's not possible to customize this.

To me it seems that GNOME's "region" settings are just designed in a narrow
way, I couldnt' even find such concept in the user or system settings menus,
only found keyboard/language/date&time.

Regards,

--
wwp