Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Just going to another distro may be fine if we are talking about one
machine, But in out case we are talking of 50 machines (and there are
those out there with more machines) is not so simple. In our case
distribution hopping is prohibitively complex.

And I am discouraged by it turning out that taking Rahul's advice of
getting in involved in the testing or development would not have done
much good.

If I had to switch distributions everytime my pet feature was not implemented or the bugs that I filed werent fixed, I would never be able to stop. Pretty much applies to everyone who wants to draw a black and white line between opinions and contributions but participation is definitely going to help.

--
Rahul