Re: svn usage

I 'sort' of have this working...not that I understand what I am doing
and it's not altogether obvious from the documentation but my problems
are more conceptual usage than practical usage so I will keep on keeping
on but apparently,

svn propset svn:ignore log/* log

does somewhat what I want (but they still show up in svn status which
may be as a result of the fact that they exist there because they came
from a checkout).

I'm too new at this svn thing to know

Craig