Re: udev not running script: Already done!

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 10:06 +1030, Tim wrote:

> I was of the understanding that first to set a UDEV rule wins, it's not
> dealt with again.  So you'd normally have a 10-local.rules file to set
> your rules first.  If you did need to set rules after the systems set
> ones, then the obvious thing to try would be to have something like a
> 60-local.rules file.

Oh, but I did it! The .rules was in fact 99-ipaq.rules, and it didn't
work until I changed the PROGRAM for RUN.

Thank you, Tim.

I'm planning on writing a small tutorial on how to connect WinMobile
Smartphone with FC4, since it is not an easy task.

Mariano López Reta