Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 11:49, Claude Jones wrote:

> Not one of the vociferous anti-everything faction responded - this was
> reposted three times during a very long debate on the issue.

As was pointed out, the developers don't read this list or respond
here.

> My conclusion is
> that the decision had been taken, and the fact that numerous users disagreed
> with the decision was of no account. The debate was never truly a debate -
> the issue was decided without end-user input. So, I repeat, we're dealing
> with control-freaks - it's a bad sign for Fedora, in my view.

It's always a bad sign when developers don't listen to users, but
they do need to balance that against getting actual work done.
If you don't like this version of fedora you can just wait another
6 months...

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx