Re:Re: Re: OOo and Firefox in Linux - Unrequited Love

--- "Otto de Voogd (Fedora List)" <ottodisp-fedoralist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> --- Parameshwara Bhat <peebhat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [cut out feelings]
>
> > > I don't know about what the community might say, but I would say that I
> > > find it baffling that someone would rather choose a public forum to
> > > announce their desires rather than go into redhat's bugzilla or Oo's bug
> > > reporting tool and make an entry.
> >
> > Well,Craig, I agree it is only proper to report one's wishes and
> > observations in the right place.(bugzilla). All users owe that much to the
>
> > open developer community.
> >
> > But in my case I was not fully sure it was a bug or inadequacy, though I
> > have felt this for quite a while. I wondered if it's not my own ignorance.
>
> [cut out more feelings]
>
> All feelings aside, I for one can scroll with the mousewheel in both
> Firefox and OpenOffice (on FC4), so you may be having another problem,
> or at least one that is not necessarily a bug with said applications.

Sorry Parameshwara, I overlooked the word "horizontal" in your original
mail, so please ignore my previous remarks. You are right it doesn't
scroll horizontally in both applications.

Otto

Homepage - http://www.de-voogd.com/
Travels - http://www.7is7.com/otto/travel/
Estonia - http://www.7is7.com/otto/estonia/