Re: NX client on FC4

On 3/8/06, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu <m3freak@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Is anyone here using the NX client for Linux (any version) on Fedora
Core 4 with a freenx server?  If you are, have you experienced any
problems with Metacity not starting in the remote Gnome session?

I am using the NX client ith FreeNX, but I use KDE and haven't noticed any problems, on the contrary, I am very impressed coming from VNC.

[snip]
Regards,

Ranbir