Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

gb spam wrote:
> On 3/6/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> This is another example where the community is ignored when
>>> important decisions are made.

>> Its not very useful when you voice opinions where developers wouldnt
>> hear them and then worry about getting ignored.

> In this case it wasn't usful to voice opinions where developers do

There is a fedora-devel-list that has a very strong ratio of devs to
wannabes such as myself.  If you seriously want this feature, you should
 go in there and start a thread because that at least has the
possibility of convincing the people responsible for the code.

> hear them - the install everthing voices were universally dismissed by
> those that didn't want it.

What should have happened differently?  Personally I would get rid of
the installer completely, it's a pervy one-shot bag of weirdness.

-Andy