Re: How to convert ext2 -> ext3

> Installing is another matter.  You should always be able to select ext3
> as one of the filesystem types to create (assuming you select the manual
> partitioning method of course).

Yea, but thats what I was complaining about.
Ive done a dozen or so Fedora4 installs, and on 1/2 or a 1/3 of them
ext3 was NOT an option when I got to Disk Druid (I always go off with
a <ctl><alt><f2> and use fdisk to REALLY partition the disk, then come
back and put the 'root' thingie in with Disk Druid)

In any case, strange.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx