entry on firewall log

Hi all,
I've noticed on my firewall log a couple of tcp connection attempts (from
different IPs) with port 6000 as the source port on the remote host and port
7212 as the destination port on my box.  Is there another application besides
XWindows that uses port 6000 and that someone would be using to try to
connect to me?  I'm not concerned about, obviously my firewall is working.
But I thought if I asked, I might learn something.  Thank you.

Also, a question about list etiquette.  After someone answers your question,
is it ok to post a thank you message?
--
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.