RE: Newbie Questions

Hi Tim,
I think the other people have spoke to your installation concerns better than
I can, but I do have one suggestion.  Once you get your system installed, if
your system resources (read memory) are tight, you will need to consider what
kind of desktop to run.  The two biggies are KDE and Gnome, but they might be
kind of resource intensive for the 128 megs. you have available.  You might
want to try Xfce4 as your desktop environment.  I don't think you need KDE or
GNOME installed to use it (Someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I hope this is the beginning of a long and profitable relationship between you
and Linux.
--
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.