Access windows XP from FC4 and languages selection

Thanks all for reply to my previous posts.

Now I have several other questions:1) I resize the
hardware and create a partition (10G) as FAT32 and
label it as E under windows XP. How do I read it from
Linux FC4? I use the following commands under FC4:
1) mkdir /mnt/FAT32
2) mount -t FAT32 /dev/hda1   /mnt/FAT32

but it doesn't work. Could any expert out there give
me a hand?

2)When I install FC4 I can see the all the partitions
on my hardware(only one). Can I see all of them after
I open a terminal in FC4? I use df command but it only
shows the linux partitions.

3)BTW I check the file system used by FC4 it say "type
8e" instead of ext2 or ext3. So what is the different
between type 8e and ext3/2? Some special softwares can
only read ext2 files under windows XP but not type 8e.

4)Most of the time I use English for communication
with my colleges. But sometimes I need to use my
native language for word processing or write to my
family in my hometown. In this case how do I  switch
to my native language and type them from the keyboard
using FC4? I know FC4 contains a lot of language
packages including my native language.

Once again thanks all for the help,

Li