FC4: Make nvidia driver default

Hi,

I work here with a removable Harddrive. I use it on two different
PC's. The two workstations are quite equal (more or less).
Everytime i move from one to the other Fedore detects a new graphic
card and changes the driver back to nv (instead of nvidia), and
it changes the keyboard back to us (instead of sg). Is there a
way to tell Fedora my correct defaults? Or can I stop Fedora from
rearanging my xorg.conf?

Thanks for any help

Regards
Gabriel Flepp