python bindings for RPM documentation

Hi,
What is the ML to subscribe to, to discuss abouut python RPM bindings?
There has been:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/rpm-list/2000-August/msg00256.html
But it is quite old now, and may be things have changed.

My goal is to install-remove a RPM with only python, no shell script.
Obviously, I will try to write a kind of documentation (tutorial or
"long documentation") if I succeed.
--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.