moving fedora to a new system

Hello all,

I've been using fedora for a while in my personal laptop. I am about to get a new laptop, and would like to end up with a system as close to the one I have as possible in terms of the packages that are installed in it. Everything I have installed so far I have installed via yum. Is there a way of making yum output what it knows is installed (in my current system), and then feed that to yum in my new system?

Thanks in advance,

Jaime

Jaime J. Davila
Assistant Professor of Computer Science