Re: Hard drive cable question -

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> ISA cards. I even
> have some PCI cards that will not work together.
I bought one last year that was very picky about what it worked with.

> It usually happens
> because they can save on costs by cutting a few corners.

In my case, it was a PCI Radeon 9250. I suspect that the card treated
PCI as a slow AGP with a few bits missing, and was continually surprised
when there were *other devices on the bus*...

James.
--
E-mail address: james | I learnt the rules of rugby. There is only one rule.
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | "Skip it by any means necessary".