Re: Wget, Yum and network investigation

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 11:27 +0100, antonio montagnani wrote:
> It doesn't make any difference at all, as I expected, because other
> services through network are O.k.

And are those other services using IPv6, too?  *And* if they do, and
they work, do they also go through the proxy?

NB:  Please, no HTML mails on a mailing list.  Apart from fattening the
the message with extraneous stuff, they tend to make a mess of quotes
(no explicit marking of what's a quote or a reply), either in
themselves, or with the next person who replies using HTML e-mail.

I read messages from the public lists.