Re: M$ question [OFF TOPIC]

<---------------[ SNIP ]---------------->

> Any suggestions are appreciated!
>
> Kind regards,
> Dan

If you use Norton Ghost, you need to copy partitions, not the entire
drive. You will have to copy the partitions one at a time, instead
of all at once, but that should not be a problem. You can also use
something like the System Rescue CD to copy partitions.

http://www.sysresccd.org/

You may need boot from a DOS floppy and run "fdisk /mbr" to get the
system to boot, and you will need to make sure Windows partition is
marked as "active" or "bootable".

Mikkel