Re: What do you think of Centos

I just recently (this past weekend) converted three of my five
machines to CentOS 4.2, 1 desktop pentium 4 1.6Ghz, 1 desktop Athlon
1.0Ghz Slot A, and 1 ibm thinkpad pentium 3 750Mhz and I am amazed at
the performance difference between FC4 and CentOS.  CentOS on the
thinkpad has made it act like a new machine.

I will keep the other the other two machines at FC4 as they are setup
to operate as video editing machines and all of the packages installed
for video capture and editing have performed extremely well.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org