Syslog configuration help

Hi

I'm trying to get all my cisco equipment to log to my server. I've
managed to get it logging, but I'm getting duplicate logging. The logs
are going into the correct cisco log files, but they are also going
into /var/log/messages. my question is is there a "none" statement to
place in the messages log line, or something else to fix this?

Currently my syslog.conf file looks like this:

# Log all kernel messages to the console.
# Logging much else clutters up the screen.
#kern.*                                                 /dev/console

# Log anything (except mail) of level info or higher.
# Don't log private authentication messages!
*.info;mail.none;authpriv.none;cron.none                /var/log/messages

# The authpriv file has restricted access.
authpriv.*                                              /var/log/secure

# Log all the mail messages in one place.
mail.*                                                  -/var/log/maillog

# Log cron stuff
cron.*                                                  /var/log/cron

# Everybody gets emergency messages
*.emerg                                                 *

# Save news errors of level crit and higher in a special file.
uucp,news.crit                                          /var/log/spooler

# Save boot messages also to boot.log
local7.*                                                /var/log/boot.log

local6.*
/opt/log/cisco-switch.log
local5.*
/opt/log/cisco-router.log