Re: [akonstam: Re: cups sucks me]

> That Listen address means for the machine to listen to itself, not to
> the local network.  You'd need something extra for it to listen to the
> LAN.

I agree, note my post in the original thread.

I have proven this several times in the last 3 months, I also noticed
that I have had to keep a backup of my cupsd.conf file on the server,
as every so often (and completely on it own) the server will fall back
to an original configuration file and my systems will be unable to
print to that printer, I simply copy my backup to the cupsd.conf file
and restart cups and voila.

John

--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org