RE: FC4 on Laptop, does it work??, Partly.

The "i", "mail" and "search" key appears not to generate any keycodes,
atleast nothing happens in "xev" when I push those keys, same with Display
contrast/brightness keys and the display changer key.

Where are the key definitions stored, is it possible to add one more keybord
to the definition?
Don't know about the "mm-controls", and "Mute" does not work, although they
produce scancode.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden