Re: Mounting pen-drives

On Mon February 20 2006 12:03 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Everything looks absolutely fine in there.
>
> BTW, I also have desktop icon for removeable drives checked, but I don't
> get one.
>
> Anne
You've plumbed the extent of what I've ever had to do on multiple machines,
running multiple distros (MEPIS, PCLinuxOS, and FC4) - on all these machines,
I've had no issues after getting those settings right - FYI

I actually have more problems with USB externals on my Windows boxes these
days (not pen drives, but, mini-drives in external cases)

sorry I can't be of more help
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA