Re: software for mail statistics on postfix + mailscanner on FC3

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 01:26 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On 2/20/06, Ankush Grover <ankush174@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         hey friends,
>
>          I am looking for a software which can give me mail statistics
>         for postfix + mailscanner on FC3.The mailscanner-mrtg is a
>         tool which I have configured but this tool does not provide
>         details per domain . The software/product MailWatch works only
>         for Sendmail & Exim.
>
>         Is there any software similar to MailWatch which works with
>         postfix.
>
>         Thanks & Regards
>
>         Ankush Grover
>
> You may want to check out Awstats: http://awstats.sourceforge.net/

You might also wish to look at mailgraph -
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~dws/software/mailgraph/ for graphs etc.

Logwatch does some stats (and is part of Core) and there's also
pflogsumm (postfix-pflogsumm in Core)

Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"