RE: FC4 on Laptop, does it work??

Been there, after I got the link yesterday.
I could'nt find any FC4 installs though, but others like debian, RH7 and
others.

The different contributors seems to have different problems, with a few in
common.
It seems that none have tested pcmia, modem, ir to name few, or had problems
with them.

Anyway I would probably do it, just need to get all data of the box first so
I can wipe it.
Will try with the stock FC4 cd's I got and see what happens.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden
http://www.naks.mine.nu for downloads etc.