RE: FC4 on Laptop, does it work??

Nah, its only a 40 gig disk, and this laptop is no use anyway, got a new
toy, Pavilion zd8000 to play with.

Thought it would be fun to play around with a linux laptop, also is there
any DOS-Emulators, got som old Dos/Win 3/95 games that the kids want to play
with, don't work on XP.

> > Never done any destop install before (only server), which
> dektop to use?
> > Pros and cons with the various ones?
> > Anything special to consider?
>
> I prefer KDE. Install both and make your own decision. Gnome
> is the default.
> >
> > Will it work from stock, or do I need to do a special build
> and create
> > my own install CD's?
>
> Burn CDs from the cd images (or DVD from DVD image). Make
> sure that you burn these as disk copies or you'll create coasters.

Allready got those from my server installs.