RE: FC4 on Laptop, does it work??

Ok, time to wipe XP from that laptop then.

Never done any destop install before (only server), which dektop to use?
Pros and cons with the various ones?
Anything special to consider?

Will it work from stock, or do I need to do a special build and create my
own install CD's?

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden