RE: netgear wg511t - wireless network card

hi axel...

i checked out the link you provided and i'm still confused...

here are the steps i think i need (but i still don't know which card to
use!!)

-do a "uname -r" and get the kernel for my system
-go to the atrpms site and get the required rpm
-install the rpm

(is there only one rpm for RHEL 4?)

after i do the install of the madwifi-module rom, do i need to do anything
else? the web page mentioned sharutils....

do i need to do the "modprobe" ? when would i do it?

when do i place my card in the slot?

how do i know if i even have the right/correct card for this rpm?

lord give me windows!!!! just kidding.. but there really should be a better
way for this...

a site/page that says, ... take this card, for this linux version.. and do
these steps...!!!!

thanks

-bruce