Re: Missing dependencies - FC4

Anne Wilson wrote:

> XFree86-libs
> libdpstk.so
> xorg-x11-libs 6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
> libdps.so1
>
> Apart from XFree86-libs I can confirm that I have all these installed.  What's
> wrong?

XFree86 got moved to xorg a while ago (FC3 IIRC).  Therefore some of
these juicy morsels you are trying to install have not been created with
FC4 in mind, suggesting it is an unwisely promiscuous /etc/yum.repos.d/*
that is at least partially responsible for the rash.

Can you give more detail about the error that included, eg,
xorg-x11-libs -blah in it?

-Andy