Re: Foreign fonts in list mail (Re: OT: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption)

Craig White wrote:
On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 12:30 +0900, Joel Rees wrote:

Sorry, guys, and thanks. Spending most of my day working in Japanese
sometimes makes my ironic comments a little more subtle than I intended.
I probably should have use a <raised-eyebrow/> tag or something in
there.

But I do notice that this version of Evolution doesn't seem to provide
any way to customize the attribution/reply line. I might have to see if
there is a feature request for that ...

----
forget it...Mike hasn't gotten lucky in a long time and so he's a bit
crachety.

;-)

Actually, I've got a sinus infection and a low-grade fever (100.2 F =
37.9 C) and I have a bad headache and body aches.

But you were pretty close, Craig.

Probably I *have* been irritable and overreacting and
even more argumentative than my usual self.

They say you can tell you're getting old when "getting lucky"
means getting to go to the bathroom.
They say you can tell you're getting *really* old when
"getting lucky" means getting to go to the bathroom /in
the bathroom/.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.