Re: OT: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption

Now you're just being silly.

> Please use
> 	(a) common sense

Perhaps you should use some?

> > communicate in English. Other
> > languages might be ignored merely because the users in these lists might
> > only know English or use it as their common language.

The point is that Joel shouldn't write his messages in Japanese because
most of us won't understand it and will ignore it. This is not the case
with a few Japanese characters in an attribution line, followed by an
English message - English speakers can understand that just fine (I can
even understand his attribution line - they're pretty standard, and I
can read the persons name/email address and the date & time).