2.6.15-1.1831 Memory Issues

Has anyone else run across stability problems with the 2.6.15-1.1831 kernel?

I recently upgraded my rock solid FC4 box to this kernel version and shortly thereafter it crashed hard.  It was locked up to the point where it was not displaying anything and not responding to any type of input.  I tried to reboot it, but ended up getting an assortment of differing errors with each attempt (kernel panic - cannot sync, seg faults, etc.).  It even took 3 attempts to get it to boot into single user mode.

At this point, I'm trying to figure out if it's truly a kernel thing or if it's just coincidental timing of some other issue (like a bad memory module).  I'll be running some more tests this evening.

Thanks,
-- Brian