Re: dhcpd.leases permissions

On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 14:20 +0100, Oliver Sampson wrote:

> So, I went and turned off SELinux entireley, and rebooted.  dhcpd
> restarted fine.
>
> If I decide to turn SELinux back on, what do I need to tinker with to
> get dhcpd to work?

I have mine set to permissive, with a targeted policy, the name service
is allowed to overwrite master zones (I have my DHCPD server set to
update the local DNS server records for local machines), and they seem
to be the only settings I've got that are potentially related to DHCP.
I haven't disabled all SELinux restrictions against DHCP, but there is
an option for that.

I read messages from the public lists.