Request for Comment - OT

I have been asked to start a feasibility study into the provision of a
particular service.  I am donating my time free of charge.

A very short document outlining the background and the requirements of this
service can be found at

http://www.transcc.co.uk/RFCSecureConferenceService.html

I would be grateful if members of this list could take a look at this document
and offer their suggestions/comments.  This mailing list is not the forum for
this subject, so I'd encourage anyone that is able or wiling to comment on
this RFC to post to the address in the above-mentioned document.

I would like to stress that this project is not commercial and is never
intended to make a profit.  It may however turn out that we cannot keep the
project open source, because of its very nature.  It may also be the case
that in order to convince the various intended end-users of the security of
the project, that the final provider of the service might be a commercial
organisation, and that end-users may be asked to pay a contribution towards
the upkeep of the service.
It is perhaps a sad comment on today's world that there are some people out
there that believe that a commercial company is somehow inherently more
trustworthy than a non-profit-making organisation!

Tony Dietrich
Transoft Computer Consultacy