Re: Printer preferences and FC4

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 09:23:40AM -0600, akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  I have said many times before system-config-printer is marginally
>  incompatible with the CUPS web interface. What you get if you use
>  both is a mess. Change the paper size in the web interface and use
>  the web interface consistently and things will work better.

The original poster may already be using system-config-printer -- or
the queue may be automatically set up by hald -- in which case they
need to use system-config-printer to adjust the page settings.

Original poster: if you added your queue yourself, and did not use
system-config-printer, use the http://localhost:631/ method suggested
by others.

Tim.
*/