NVIDIA MX4000 TV-Out?

Has anyone of you lot tried the TV-Out mode of an NVIDIA MX4000 under Fedora? What modelines etc. are you using?

I'm testing such a setup now, with a built-in 640x480 mode. The picture is not all bad, but isn't quite centred on the screen, and I'm unable to find a better config using xvidtune; if I modify settings and press there is either no visible change, or (if I change parameters a lot) the display goes completely black.

- Toralf