Re: FC4 - Cannot Install Fedora

DJ> The kernel shipped with FC4 didn't have SATA CDROM support.

Does the current update kernel support it?  If so, it is possible to
rebuild the install images with the new kernel.  I occasionally have
to do this to install on weird hardware, but I always have to puzzle
through it.

Anyway, if you have another system running FC4 and install the
anaconda-runtime package, /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/buildinstall is
the script that does it.  It's completely undocumented but there are a
few web sites out with info.

 - J<