Re: landscape from OO Calc in FC4?

2006/2/2, Tony Dietrich td@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Change the Page orientation prior to hitting Print.

Format/Page
Page Tab Orientation->Landscape.

I don't like it either, but its the only work-around I've found.

TD

... BTW, it's the same in M$Office.
OOffice ignore the printer prefs; you have to set what you want inside OOffice, before printing
What you get for this is you can modify page orientation inside the document.

HTH
--
Alessandro Brezzi