creating boot iso w/ extra network drivers

Hi,

i need to send a small .iso image for someone to burn
at a remote location so i can do a  ftp install on a
machine. i used this link for a guide.
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/x8664-multi-install-guide/s1-steps-install-cdrom.html#S2-STEPS-MAKE-CD

there is no one where the box is located who can pop
disks in/out during the install. i have access via a
rsa card.
when the cd runs in the remote location after choosing
ftp install it tells me i don't have a device for this
and offers me the choice of choosing a driver or
inserting another disk
my problem is that the isolinux folder does not have
the network drivers (Broadcom NetXtreme BCM570x )i
need and i wanted to try to burn another .iso w/ the
drvnet.img file on it or better the Broadcom driver
itself.

questions: copying the drvnet.img file to a diskette
is well documneted.. how do i get these files on the
same .iso as my boot cdrom so when linux boots of the
cd it can find the drivers ?
how can i compile a driver and put it on the cd so
linux will find it during boot or when it asks me for
a driver i can point it back to the cd ?
also is there a generic driver i can use until i
re-install the whole system ?
would module arguments help ?

thanx

eramm