Re: Qt 4 RPMs for development?

On 2/2/06, Hans Müller <ndof@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Tarjei Knapstad schrieb:
> > On 2/1/06, Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >>Tarjei Knapstad wrote:
> >>

> > A small update on the matter: Turns out I wasn't using the binary
> > nvidia driver after all, but the "nv" driver that comes with xorg.
> > When switching back to nvidia's driver it works perfectly fine...
> >

> I have no problems with Qt4 and the nvidia driver from nvidia.
> But I have build my own RPM package of Qt4 for Fedora.

Hi Hans,

Yes, it's working with the driver from nvidia here as well, but it's
not working with the nvidia driver that comes with X.org. If you could
be bothered, try switching drivers from "nvidia" to "nv" in the Device
section of your /etc/X11/xorg.conf and see if it all goes pear shaped
as in my case.

Cheers,
--
Tarjei