FC4 - SERIOUS problem with GRUB. How can I solve this?

Hi All:

In order to try to solve my previous problem (see the
posting below), I decided to delete my Fedora
partition by using the program Partition Magic. My
goal was after deleting the linux partition, reformat
it, and reinstall Fedora. However, after the deleting
process (and rebooting it to Windows), all I got was a
GRUB propmt:

grub>_

This way, I cannot go back to Windows in order to
recreate the linux partition. I also cannot either
reinstall Fedora or restore Windows as it was when I
bought the machine.

Could anyone, please, let me know how could I solve
this issue?

Thanks!
Hoffmann
----
Hello:

I realized that since the beginning of the week,
during the booting process, I have got the follow
error:

/1. Contains a file system with errors, check forced.

In the majority of the times, after that error, the
system restarts normally. However, one day, it didn't
work, and I needed to cut the power off manually.

What does that error mean? Should I reinstall Fedora,
just in case?

Thanks!
Hoffmann